The concrete construction process.From site work to forming, placement to finishing to curing, Brown Brothers gets to work quickly.
Concrete is one of the most popular choice for ramps, walkways, and driveways. When you make the decision to go concrete, understanding the basic steps will make the entire process run more smoothly.
- We perform any site design and survey, demolition, and/or earthwork your site may require.
- Our survey team identifies and stakes the area when concrete will be placed.
- Any forms will be set to proper elevation lines.
- Prior to the concrete pour, we oil the forms to keep them from drying and cracking.
- We mix the concrete.
- We pour the concrete into the forms.
- Joints, edges, and broom finish are tooled.
- Once the concrete has cured (set), we remove all forms.
From footings to building foundations, curbs to valley gutters, Brown Brothers can create the concrete surface or form your project requires, on time and on budget.